Saturday, September 20, 2014

Victorian Clothing Part 2

Here are a few of the pieces that I got cleaned today, unfortunately I will not be able to sell these on Etsy. Too much damage. I did get them pretty clean but there are small holes and tears in all of the pieces. So my girls (dress forms) will be getting a new wardrobe.














I can't imagine the time it took to make these pieces. There is just so much detail work in each one. I am really happy to keep them. They are just so beautiful to look at. I bet the person who made them would never have thought over a hundred years later that some quirky lady would want to display their undergarments in her home!

Sharing at:
Vintage Bliss Tuesdays

2 comments:

  1. Those are sooooo beautiful! The Vintage Bliss Tuesdays linky party is in full swing, if you'd like to link up. Jo

    http://www.womaninreallife.com/2014/09/vintage-bliss-tuesdays-linky-party-2.html#.VCK2hvldWSo

    ReplyDelete