Friday, January 3, 2014

A Few of My Favorites Things from 2013

I attended a lot great sales in 2013 and bought lots of really fabulous stuff so it's kind of hard to narrow down my favorites but I am going to give it a shot.

First up my favorite Picks:

Love, Love, Love my Whippets!
Original Post here.




After a disappointing miss on one of these at a sale, two wonderful ladies found one for me. I danced a little jig when I finally got her home!
Original Post here.


Who wants to pay $800 for a bar cart (yep that's the price in Atlanta at the Scott's Show), I found mine for $45!
Original Post here.


This little beauty was hiding under a table, I spent a whole $3 on her. She looked lovely at Christmas all dressed in vintage!
Original Post here.


Last but not least, I lucked up on a ton of vintage sewing patterns!
Original Post here.


My Favorite Sales

By far my most favorite sale of the year was the sale in Greensboro GA. Mom, my brother and I took a little road trip and it was so worth it.
Original Post here.


And coming in a close second was the Picker Sale, this man was featured on American Pickers a few years ago. I was so excited to get to see all his stuff and pick a little bit for myself!
Original Post here.


My Favorite Memories

Making figs with Mom.
Original Post here.


And touring the Historic Miller Theater!
Original Post here.



It was a great junking year for me and I can't wait to see what I bring home in 2014!

Sharing with:
Sir Thrift A Lot
Share Your Cup


7 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed following your blog this year. Great finds and fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bar cart, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bar cart and the silver tree love love love have a blessed new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your finds, especially those whippets! they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat aluminum tree! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! That red cart still has to be my favorite! I too got a little aluminum table top tree this year. My older sis gave it to me. I loved it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Verna, I love your blog. My husband and I always say we were born a hundred years too late. We love everything vintage. I am a new follower and I know I will enjoy all the beautiful pictures and posts. Blessings, Trisha

    ReplyDelete