Thursday, October 13, 2011

ReVamp

Just a quick post to tell you about my thrifty adventure today. I went to the ReVamp Consignment Sale after work and I am so happy right now I can hardly stand myself. So I thought I would share my fabulous thrifty finds.

Ann Taylor Blouse

Ann Taylor Blouse

Two pair of Ann Taylor pants

Ann Taylor skirt

Banana Republic capelet

Ann Taylor Jean Jacket
So to sum up - 2 pair of Ann Taylor paints, 2 Ann Taylor blouses, 1 Ann Taylor jean jacket, 1 Ann Taylor skirt, 1 Banana Republic caplet, 1 Ann Taylor camisole, 1 Ann Taylor long sleeve white Tee for $90!

If you want to see the cami and tee you can go here.

2 comments:

  1. I do not often see those brands here. Even the Talbots I posted about last week do not often show up in the thrift stores. Looks like you have the makings of a good wardrobe. Great mannequin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really hit the Mother Lode! Congratulations on your fantastic finds.

    ReplyDelete