Saturday, October 1, 2011

And Then There was More

So I already posted my yard sales finds, so here is a short summary of my thrift store finds this week. Stopped at Catholic Social Services and Goodwill and picked a few things.

Catholic Social Services:
Bird Candelabra
Apothecary Jar
Pottery Bust made in Italy
    Fall Basket
Vintage Coverlet
Cocktail Dress






I hope it fits, have a feeling it's too big
Goodwill:
Eiffel Tower
Bowls
Books





Goodies from Mom:
Measuring Cups
Needle holder
Brush
Duck Dish



More pictures on our Facebook page.

Sharing with:
Her Library Adventures - Flea Market Finds
Apron Thrift Girl - Thrift Share Monday
Coastal Charm - Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great finds. It makes want to get to goodwill first thing tomorrow and see what I can find.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a good thrifting day. Fun treasures.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a talent for finding great items. I remember last week having thrift envy over your Emily Post book and this week I was able to find one. I enjoy your blog and our blog friendship.
    The bird candelabra is my favorite. Great finds as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! You have great taste :) my favorite is the bust. That's really cool. I have the blogging book too, it's a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those bowls! Stopping by to say thanks for commenting on my blog! ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Eiffel tower and the linens. Drool!

    ReplyDelete