Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eight is Enough

So mom and I have plans this weekend. We are heading out to the country again. Got an e-mail from an estate company listing lots of goodies that are just my style (maybe not so much mom's style, half the things I am all googly eyed over she hates). Anyway, they are saying they have eight Barrister Bookcases. Eight!



Okay, so I already have one but I could always use another. I got lucky with this one when my cousin called to say a co-worker was cleaning out his parents house and knowing my love of all things old she knew I might want to stop by the night before his yard sale to take a look. Price paid $150.00. So looking forward to this sale and hope I have wonderful things to share this weekend. I'll try to remember my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Well, first that's very cool. Love those bookshelves. and Second, now the theme song to the TV show in bouncing around my head.

    ReplyDelete